For the filling:
(or half ricotta and half raviggiolo cheese)
Half a breast of capon
cooked in butter, seasoned with salt and pepper,
finely chopped with the bezel
one whole + one red
Odor of nutmeg
For the browse:
Molino Sapignoli flour for fresh pasta
- Prepare the filling: in a bowl mix the different ingredients well until the mixture is homogeneous and compact.
- Then prepare the dough and cut it still wet into many squares of about 4 cm. per side.
- Place a teaspoon of filling in the center, fold the square in half until you get a triangle, closing the edges well with your fingers. Then join the two ends giving the classic shape of the cap (without a hole in the middle!)
- For the pastry: remember the proportion 1 egg – 100 g of Molino Sapignoli fresh pasta flour.
- Make a rather tender sheet of flour, cut it with a round disk with a diameter of 67 mm.
- Place the mixture in the middle of the discs and fold them in two thus forming a half moon; then take the two ends of it, join them together and you will have the cappelletto with tip.
- If the pastry seems too dry, wet the edges of the discs.
- Cook the cappelletti in capon broth.